Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Rocket Bicycle - Kickstarter

Doing a search on Kick Starter I found this: CLICK HERE

"The rocket system to be used on the Rocket Bicycle will be simple in style, but effective. It will propel the bicycle in a forward manner, while pulling the streamers and attached cans that have been personalized with the names of honored project participants.  My apparel will be fire proof for safety and in keeping with our patriotic theme.  The Rocket Bicycle will also carry our patriotic theme along with the streamers and personalized cans.
Studying, and understanding how many newtons it will take to push an unequal mass of flesh and metal . . ." 

The words "mass of flesh and metal" probably shouldn't be used together.
He's trying to raise $4,000.
It looks like he's already got everything needed for the "flight". You'd better do a double wrap of duct tape around the rocket and bike frame.
Personally, I wouldn't want something like this between my legs. Think of the ejection charge.
Don't expect a donation from me. I'll watch the video though.

No comments:

Post a Comment