Friday, January 29, 2016

Cruising Until February 9

I just picked up a last minute Cruise on the Holland America Oosterdam!
I'm leaving Friday, January 29 in Fort Lauderdale and returning on February 9, 2016.


So, no posts until I return. As I've mentioned before, Internet on the ships is ridiculously slow and expensive. I refuse to pay for it.
If I'm at a port with free Wi-Fi, I'll drop in a build post.                                                 All aboard!

I've gone ahead and posted the Quinstar steps 4 and 5.
Assembling the "cage" seems to be where some have had problems.

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy Chris. Here's to your cabin is better than the last one. Hope to see you in Bunnell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Metalhead,
      Just got back, the cabins on the Oosterdam were much nicer!

      Delete
  2. Hope you have a great trip. I had the pleasure of sailing on the Oosterdam to Alaska in 2011 myself. She's a fine ship.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eddie,
      I thought the Oosterdam looked pretty good, all in all. It's going into dry dock for many upgrades in a month or so.

      Delete