Monday, October 18, 2010

Cruise Update Part 1


What does this have to do with rocketry?
I packed some carded rockets and a Dr. Zooch Saturn SA5 to start when on the ship.
I copied this picture from the new, updated Dr. Zooch website at:
http://klydemorris.goods.officelive.com/NewProducts.aspx

My journey so far:
I arrived at the Orlando Airport at 5:00 a.m. for a 7:00 a.m flight to Aruba to meet the ship.
When checking in, I found out my ticket had been cancelled!
One phone call later told me the ship was re-routed and I would meet the Statendam at Montego Bay, Jamaica.

Understand, this wouldn't normally be a problem. But it's just me carrying two LARGE instrument cases, two suitcases and a backpack.
Of course, my new flight is on the other side of the airport.
You'd point and laugh if you saw me pushing and wheeling the load through the airport.
I should buy stock in Velcro, it's holding everything together.

So I wait - good thing there's free WiFi at the airport

No comments:

Post a Comment