Sunday, October 17, 2010

LAUNCH! Small Stuff 10/17/10


I wanted to get in a small launch before leaving for the cruise job tomorrow morning.
I can't make any guarantees about regular posting for the next 12 days or so. While the ship claims fast internet connections, they are painfully slow!
I'll bring a few small things to work on and post when I can.

The new carded downscale WOLVERINE made it's first flight this morning. I used one of the 35 year old MPC 1/2A3-5m engines.

There was a tight corkscrew at the boost, I'll add a little noseweight and it should be better next time around. Altitude was lower than I would have expected, a better engine choice would be the A3-4t.


My "freebie" Art Applewhite SCIMITAR flew on a A10-3T. Lots of smoke and a fast spin. Ejection came after apogee with the nose down.

The downscale carded SKYWRITER had it's 11th flight! This is a favorite now, finally a Micro Maxx that gets good altitude before the 1 second delay pops the streamer.


The downscale Gooney MISSILE TOE flew on it's MMX engine.
And finally, a Bob Harrington's downscale RED MAXX flew again on a Micro Maxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment