Thursday, October 7, 2010

Keeping this blog going!

Some of you already know my real job is as an entertainer.
The past year and a half have been tough for many, the performing arts has been hit hard.
Odd'l Rockets, this blog and rocketry in general has kept me busy.

Strange, over the past week, the show contracts have been coming in! Two unexpected shows and cruise line entertainment has picked up. Right now, re-establishing my show on the cruise ships looks to be the most promising.
I'll be on the Statendam going through the Panama Canal from October 18 - 29.

I'll do my best to make daily postings. I could take that unopened Dr. Zooch Saturn 1 kit on the ship and do some building and posting there.

Heck, the http://www.howtobuildmodelrockets.20m.com/ website was written and many pictures taken while on a ship. You can even see the gaudy cruise ship carpet behind the laminated fin picture on the Budget Rocketry page!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got a gig! Definitely take the Zooch kit. Take a portable controller and be the first to launch a modroc on a cruise ship. Launch it once at each stopover.

    ReplyDelete