Sunday, October 24, 2010

Cruise Update Part 3


Tonight is showtime on the Statendam cruise ship! - FINALLY!
That’s one of the down sides of working on a cruise ship. It’s an eleven day cruise and I have one night in the showroom.

The blog postings may have spelling and visual errors in them, but the Internet load times are so slow, I honestly can’t justify the time and cost of continually going back and correcting everything. So, bear with me for now. On a cruise ship, the guests pay $.75 a minute for Internet!
Sometimes it can take two minutes for your mail to load. Imagine uploading two pictures plus copy to the blog.

I had hoped to start on the Dr. Zooch Saturn 1 SA-5 kit but I didn’t pack any balsa filler and I don’t have any way to steam the small wraps for smooth rolling. All I could possibly construct on board is the engine mount! I did pack glue, knives and sanding blocks. This model will have to wait until I get back home.

So for now, I’ll continue with the Pigasus! I had built and photographed far enough ahead for extra blog entries. I’m able to do some graphics on my laptop. What do you think of the new title bar?

No comments:

Post a Comment