Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Mercury Engineering 3" Diam. School Rocket Now Available!

Here's the first page of the instructions I produced for the
BMS Mercury Engineering 3" SCHOOL ROCKET

To see the kit: CLICK HERE Look for "School Rockets" along the top of the first page.
For the instructions: CLICK HERE
The kit is now available and worth waiting for. A blog build of this model will start in a few days.
A great value and great demonstration rocket for only $14.95!

If you need instructions produced for your rocket kit, contact me at: oddlrockets@bellsouth.net

5 comments:

  1. Chris, the "school rockets" tab doesn't work on the BMS site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jim,
    I just went to the BMS website and checked it.
    Across the top go to the green pull down "School Rockets".
    That brought up a pull down menu with the two School Rockets listed. I clicked on the 3" School Rocket and that went to the kit page.
    Maybe there was some website issues when you tried that have been cleared up by now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. $15? What are you/BMS doing to me? No way I can pass this up, especially since Claudia has liked it since you first showed up to a launch with the prototype. Looks like I have no excuse not to order those Aerotech 18mm reloads now. Oy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good thing their Web site is down now. I get to hold onto my money just a little longer. Steve

      Delete