Saturday, April 16, 2016

Worst Body Tube Ever!

Where's today's Hi-Flier XL post?
I screwed up and nobody noticed. I went from post 14 to post 16, skipping post 15.
Post 15 is below, that's today's post. That and this one.

I was putting away the extra tubes from a Estes Monarch kit-bash. I found this one!
This is how it came from Estes, from a clearance sale order.
Sometimes you can "re-round" a tube with a coupler. Not this time.
I've received bent shipping boxes with bent tubes inside. Even kit tubes from hobby stores can have "out of round" tubes. But never this bad.
I cut off about an inch and threw it in the spare parts drawer.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, come on. A tube like that adds "character." :^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lonnie,
      I'd like to meet the "character" that bagged up that tube!

      Delete