Friday, August 7, 2020

OddRocs On TV?

Just got this email -
Hey Chris!
I'm a producer casting for a new rocketry competition special dealing with odd rockets from the executive producer of Mythbusters. I came across Odd'l Rockets and wanted to reach out to see if you'd potentially be interested in participating on-camera. If so, I'd love to hop on the phone and give you more details. Feel free to share my info as well with anyone else you think might be interested. Hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks!
S.N.



Will I participate? An OddRocs competition. Hmmmm.
The last rocketry show I saw prompted the spectators to chant: "Odd Rocs, Odd Rocs, Odd Rocs!"
When the producers realize I design small flying pigs they might not be as interested.
I can't compete with life-size flying port-a-potties.

No comments:

Post a Comment