Monday, October 7, 2019

"Bones" Halloween Build, Part 5, Skull Top & Sides

I have to equalize the airflow. As it is now, this small rocket would probably curve off to one side with just the half of the skull wrap.

I cut another skull, did a two layer laminate and glued it onto the other side.

The open top of the BT-20 assembly got a card stock circle cover.


The sides were covered by glued a wedge shaped card stock piece between the two skull sides.

This nose cone has a LOT of drag and won't win any altitude competitions. I'm not worried about that, I just want it stable.

3 comments:

  1. Do you know if this is the small or large size coffin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Johnjohn,
      I guess it's the smaller one, I didn't know there were more than one size. It is 6 1/8" tall by 2 1/2" wide.

      Delete