Friday, January 11, 2013

FSI Re-Launch!

From: OldRockets@yahoogroups.com

I and my partner have purchased what is left of Flight Systems Inc. and will relaunch first kits...the ones available in 1994 when the company ceased production and we intend to do our best to get the production of the 21mm and 27mm motors and also the APC composite motors they sold over the years to specialty customers.
We also intend to expand the kit line into NARcomp MY style with fiberglass competition models that I've been engineering over the years. More later!
                                                                     Dave Bucher

If you are not familiar with the old FSI product line, check out the catalogs at Ninfinger's: HERE
Scroll down to "Other Companies"

5 comments:

  1. Cool ! Now here is an interesting idea. FSI may be gone but they are not forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yep, I remember them! I only flew one, an F100-8 in my FSI Orbit.

      Delete
  3. Matthew Ota NAR 25327 (retired)June 18, 2015 at 5:50 PM

    Will you bring back the F100 engine? It was my favorite black powder F engine. I won an NAR F class altitude competition using one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Matthew,
      Maybe you should email FSI directly with your engine requests. I don't make engines.

      Delete