Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Last Minute NARAM Prepping!



Good thing I looked over the NARAM Classic Competition Rules.
I needed to put together some documentation about my entry, the Dragon Ship 7.
I needed references to where I got my clone information, a picture or two and the instructions from JimZ's.






Then I found out the fly-away guides I bought won't work with the egg capsule! The long lug needed a long standoff.
I found some on CMR egg lofter pop-lug instructions and made one.
Here's all the rocket boxes, ready for the long drive starting Tuesday morning.
Each box is for a different purpose -
One box is for the Manufacturer's Forum, another is full of Sport Models, a box for Competition Models and the final box contains  my Classic Model entry.
On the right side is a good sized ERockets order I'll deliver to Randy at the meet. Whew!

I'll be on the road for four days, arriving in Pueblo on Friday. I'll try to post when I can. There should be some NARAM news to report on.

5 comments:

  1. Really hope you do well there and enjoy it, Chris! Makes me pine for when I went to LDRS XV....
    AstronMike

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck, you have the skillz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck! Can't wait for the launch report!

    ReplyDelete