Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pigasus Kit Now Available!



Here's one that took too long to get produced!
The Odd'l Rockets PIGASUS kit is now available from JonRocket.com
HERE
Kit Features:
Parachute Recovery
Decals and Printed Wings and Goggles
Windswept Ears and Balsa Razorback!
When Pig's Fly!
EDIT:
The initial six kits at NARCON sold the first day.
The second litter of five kits listed at JonRocket.com on March 17 sold out within hours.
More are on the way - I hope!
Anyone have a line on ST-18 tubes?

4 comments:

  1. erockets has TT tubes T-18 34" $8.00hope that helps.
    Pigasus is on my want list also.

    YORF johnnwwa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Johnwwa,
    Thanks, I've already checked ERockets website. That ST-18 tube is thicker walled, it's got the same outside diameter and used in the Aerotech kits.
    I just got an order off to Semroc for more regular ST-18, I hope they can fill it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are selling as fast as I can kit them up!
    Many parts purchases will have to go to other vendors with Semroc gone!

    ReplyDelete