Monday, March 10, 2014

Semroc Closing!

Posted today on YORF:






Future of Semroc
Semroc Fans,
I am sorry to say that we will be closing the company. After my father’s death and my stay in the hospital I have realized that it will be impossible to catch up. I have decided after much thought that it would be in my best interest to close the doors. This is not an easy decision after living a 10yr plus dream with my Dad. We appreciate all the loyalty that you have all shown me and my family over the years, we are forever grateful. We will always cherish the memories and friendships we have made over the years. It has made all this worthwhile.
All of the current inventory is up for sale but there will not be any custom parts cut and once the kits and parts are gone there will be no more. If anyone is interested in buying out current stock please drop us an email and let us know. Again thank you all for helping me and my family live the dream!

Sincerely,
The Semroc Family

2 comments:

  1. Terribly sad news all around. Hopefully, someone can but them out and continue in some capacity. There has got to be some intellectual property value in addition to their current stock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed!
    Most don't realize the value of the intellectual property value. All the laser cut centering ring, fin and nose cone files.
    I will miss the simple convenience of typing in a part number and receiving it in a few days.
    They are great people and I wish them the best!

    ReplyDelete