Thursday, March 3, 2011

Easter = Egg Loft Capsules!


Recently I got an email about the blog:
"Write about new stuff - we've been building rockets for years and you write about things I already know!"

This blog isn't necessarily aimed at the master builder, or someone who has "been there, done that."
Not everything in this blog is new, just some ideas that I've picked up along the way. I hope that some are picking up a useful tip here and there.
A new builder may not know about making egg capsules from these plastic Easter eggs.

I picked these up at Hobby Lobby. Retail was $.77 for six and they were on sale for 40% off of that! Forty-seven cents for six eggs? You bet I picked up a package.

These are 3" tall by 2" wide, perfect for a large sized egg.
I've also seen true scratch builders use these for cheap nose cones.

Down the road, I hope to build an egg lofter using using one of these plastic eggs.

1 comment:

  1. Ignore that email. You are doing fine! Instead you should have written back: YOU write something! :)

    ReplyDelete