Thursday, March 3, 2011

Semroc IQSY Tomahawk Build Part 14 PDF Details


Using the N.A.R. scale data (Thanks Brian!) I've drawn up the black band (with the telemetry antenna and bolts) and fin plates.
This picture to the left is a .jpg of the full size PDF.
Don't enlarge this .jpg to use on the model!

If you are a Patreon supporter, email me at:
oddlrockets@bellsouth.net and I'll send it to you free!
Mention the Tomahawk PDF in your request.

This was a Deci-Scale 1/10th scale model, so the scale data measurements were simply divided by 10 and drawn up.

If you request the PDF print, enlarge the view and you can see the bolts are round with a six-sided hex recess) in the middle.
Please note: This is a scale drawing, as I could possibly get. This PDF is meant to be an extra enhancement for the Semroc kit.
The bolts are supposed to be silver, on the PDF they are gray. I don't own a Alps printer to get that silver print.
If you are looking to make a Tomahawk with a "closer to scale" look, let me know, I'll send you the PDF.

No comments:

Post a Comment