Friday, October 31, 2014

Estes Patriot Build #2056, Part 10, Decal Draw


The "decals" are peel and stick.
The cut line around the roll pattern bars won't be very noticeable.
But around the "U.S. ARMY" and the long oval decal is some clear borders. You'll be able to see that raised outline.

I re-drew the U.S. ARMY and long ovals to make water slide decals.
I'm spending too much time on the model to compromise using stick-ons.

The home print decal PDF is now available to Patreon supporters. 
Email me at oddlrockets@bellsouth.net and as for the Estes Patriot Decal PDF. 

These were arranged on 1/4 of a clear decal sheet.
I'll be able to print three other kit decals on the remainder of the sheet.

Build time: 
Decal Draw = 20 minutes
Total build time so far = 4 hours 40 minutes

3 comments:

  1. Model looks good. Could you email me the decal print?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry Bill,
      For whatever reason, I can't find this decal. As these were printed on a quarter sheet with other model decals, I didn't save them.

      Delete
    2. Hi Bill,
      Check your email - I drew up the Patriot decals for you.
      Thanks for your support on Patreon.
      If you have any other PDF requests please email me at oddlrockets@bellsouth.net. I try to check the blog comments I might not always get all of them.

      Delete