Sunday, September 16, 2012

Wet Package!!!

Yeah, I know - no posts yesterday. I rarely miss a day but was in transit from Montreal to Orlando after getting off a cruise ship.
Look what was waiting for me on the front porch . . .

I had hoped this would have arrived before I left a week ago.
It's part of a larger order from Quest.
I had ordered 35mm tubes but Quest sent 25mm. After talking to Nettie she said the larger tubes were to be sent out the next day.

This package must have arrived the day after I left then sat on the porch for a week!
The shipping box is that spongy Chinese recycled cardboard.
After a few good Florida rains it was mush! I didn't even need a knife to open it, I could pull it open with my hands.

I was relieved to find the tubes inside a roll of bubble wrap.
They were dry and clean - no damage. Dry, stiff and no water spots at all!
Go figure!
That cheap, Chinese cardboard shipping box soaked up a lot of rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment