Friday, August 30, 2013

GONE! September 1 - 30

Last January I was promised three Summer months on a cruise ship in Alaska - that didn't happen! 
Oh well, more time for rocket building.

But, bookings are picking up again.
I'll be doing the act at resorts in Cancun, Mexico from September 1 - 30. There'll be a few days of transit before and after those days.
I've already been warned that internet connections can be spotty.

So with that in mind - 
Bear with me on daily posts. I have plenty in draft form ready to be dropped in. I might be down to only one post per day, though.
Last year while cruising in the Caribbean, I did get a negative email. Somebody complained about a missed day or two on the blog.
I emailed back - "It's free, it doesn't have to happen every day!"

2 comments:

  1. Yeah too bad you have to work. :)
    I am all caught up. Got a few months behind.
    Really was looking forward to the minibat flight. Oh well. I may try it. I have a lot of 1/2A6-2s!

    Have fun!!!
    Jeff in Redondo Bch

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the MiniBat results, check the Launch Report from August 28 . . .

    ReplyDelete