Monday, February 6, 2017

Patreon?


I spend a lot of time building rockets and preparing the blog posts, answering emails, 
drawing up PDFs, sending out decals and Saturn V blog books.
If the blog is to continue, I'm asking for donor support. 

To become a support donor it's just $1.00 per month.
If you are not able to donate, I understand. There are other ways to help out.
Buy an Odd'l Rocket kit, bid on an Ebay rocket or simply click on the ads.
If I reach my patron goals the blog ads will disappear!
If you use PayPal, donations are handled automatically.
A BIG THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

The Model Rocket Building Blog was started in 2010 with an average of 650 posts per year! Post content includes step by step model rocket construction whether from a kit, classic or custom design. Model rocket trivia, tips and history of the hobby are also featured.

6 comments:

  1. Happy to have done so. I know it's not much. And I know you are not rich! But the information you have passed on IS rich. Some of it priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that I'm a big shot patron, if I get any say so on a rocket in your build pile. It would be the Estes Dragon Ship 7 from scratch.

    I feel like a movie star ordering off the menu...

    Thanks for everything model rocketry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Scott,
    Who knows? I don't currently have that one in the build pile. If it shows up somehow it'd be a fun build. Thanks for the Patreon support!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know LPR is your thing... but someday, if I have not already missed it, I'd love to see a The Launch Pad rocket in your build pile. :) I also would love to see techniques. Like are your chute deployments almost 99% reliable? Then show me 8 to 24 inch chute packing. :)

    I am building a Custom Rockets Nomad right now and following you build almost verbatim. Thanks again Chris! I'd donate $2 a month if it would help!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeff,
      I did do the TLP Pershing a while back; http://modelrocketbuilding.blogspot.com/search/label/TLP%20Pershing
      I can certainly show how I pack parachutes. I do have good reliability.
      The custom Nomad had some hurdles. It's a good small field rocket with a B6-4.
      Thanks again for helping on Patreon!

      Delete