Sunday, February 27, 2011

More Sales and Scout Stuff Clearance Update!


I received my bulk pack engine order yesterday!

After I had originally posted here about the clearance sale at ScoutStuff.com I followed by posting the sale information on The Rocketry Forum.

While I only ordered two bulk packs of engines, many bought much more! Some were disappointed when B6-4 and C6-5 bulk packs quickly disappeared. But it's clearance sale! That's to be expected. First come, first served.

ScoutStuff doesn't email you with "up to the second" order updates like Semroc. I had ordered B6-4s from them last year and knew my order was on it's way.

AS OF TODAY, February 27, 2011
Still available from ScoutStuff.com HERE are:
1/2A3-4t and A8-3, 24 Engine Bulk Packs for $19.88
B6-4 and C6-3, three packs of engines for $2.88
12 packs of Alpha IIIs, Wizards, Gnomes and Viking kits for $19.88
Shipping is $7.50 for orders up to $50.00

There's more sales out there:
Commonwealth Displays, Inc.: HERE
Commonwealth has many Out-Of-Production kits available.

And Ridge Road Station: HERE
Ridge Road Station is going out of business. Many kits and some engines are 1/2 off! Look for the Estes listing on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment