Saturday, July 17, 2010

Quest FLIC - It's back!


Look out Dick Stafford! Here we go again!

I recieve a small parts order from Quest yesterday.
Another FLIC Freebie!

This version won't fly with a Micro Maxx engine but with a A10-3T engine housed in a 10 1/2" long BT-5. Recovery is by a small streamer, topped with a plastic nose cone half filled with clay.

For added stability, this version has a longer length body tube.
I actually like the looks of it. It looks like a Shuttle riding a very thin booster.
Well - exactly.

2 comments:

  1. OK if this works out I'll make one too. :) 13mm or maybe 18mm. I'll have to see what rocket carcasses I have available in the big box-o-dead Paul Miller rockets. I have one more FLICS, so what the hey?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH, the photo is teeny on my netbook so I didn't really notice initially...that Shuttle Derived Launcher looks great!

    ReplyDelete