Sunday, August 15, 2010

Blog Feedback


I've been doing the Model Rocket Building Blog for a month now.
Out of curiosity, I recently added a counter which reports over 100 hits per day.

Blogging is easier and quicker than posting on the forums.
Uploading pictures here takes 1/4 of the time of the forums with no size constraints.

While response to this blog has been positive, I'd like to know what you want to see.

Are the tips useful or beneath your level of experience?
I will fly everything I build on the blog. Do you care about flight results?
Before anybody asks, I don't fly mid or high power. I do respect those who do.
High power for me is a D, E and maybe an F.

Take a moment and let me know what you think at:
oddlrockets@bellsouth.net

If a manufacturer has a LPR kit they would like to showcase, I can do a build thread here.
Depending on where I'm at, I can't guarantee I can take on every build. Contact me for availability.

I won't write about anything but model rocketry. No politics, religion or personal beliefs.
Because it affected model rocketry, I felt it was necessary to say something about the recent Estes / Semroc situation.
I'm very glad things have settled to every ones benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment