Monday, August 16, 2010

Inspiration and Free Fonts!

Sometimes finding the perfect font can really
set off a rocket. Or vice-versa, looking
over fonts might inspire a new design.
Here's a font called Munster Bash I might use
on my next build.
I needed a bold, brawny typestyle to fit it's name.

When I make a custom decal I rarely use fonts that are included with the computer software. One of my favorite free font sites is:
http://www.1001freefonts.com/
All fonts are grouped into categories

I can pick a font I might use then type the rocket name into the "Custom Preview".
Even if I go to another font and bring back up a new preview, the model name I typed in earlier is shown using the new font.

All saved fonts are downloaded into a .zip file.
When you've saved it to a folder, right click and extract.
Then save it with your other fonts.

No comments:

Post a Comment