Saturday, September 21, 2013

EBAY Scores!















While stuck in Mexico I've kept my eye on EBAY.
I make an occasional bid, but unless it's a great buy I won't increase bidding above 50% of the retail price.
I've wanted to build the SkyDart and Xarconian Cruiser for a while. A few days back I won these four.
The Quest Aerospace One was already covered on the blog and the Screaming Eagle is a maybe build.

So, between the SkyDart and Xarconian Cruiser, which one should I tackle first?
Yep, I'm asking for input from blog readers.

6 comments:

  1. I suggest the Xarconian Cruiser. I have been leaning on getting one myself, and you do such good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lester,
    I'm leaning towards the Xarconian Cruiser also, for personal reasons. More on that later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote for the Xarconian Cruiser too. It's rapidly approaching the top of my build queue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sky Dart! The other one has that ugly comical bird nose cone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still waiting on the Gyroc build Chris!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't forgot! It's on the list. But most readers have asked for complicated builds. It'll happen, tho -

    ReplyDelete