Monday, January 10, 2011

Dr. Zooch Vanguard Eagle Build Part 3 Prep

After you finish with this Part 3 post, you'll have to go to January 30, 2011 to follow with Part 4 of the build.
Part 4 dissapeared from my blog postings, so the next step is out of order. Sorry!


The instruction sheets are tightly rolled inside one of the body tubes.
To flatten them out, you could set them in a book overnight.

I iron over them with a clean cover sheet and a dry iron on the cotton setting.

Wes (Dr. Zooch) has added page numbers to the loose instruction sheets. This helps as I always seem to get them mixed up.



The shroud lines are rolled and kinked a bit.

Pull the line under the hot, dry iron to straighten them out.



You'll just have to trust me on this one -
Wipe off the centering rings edges with a paper towel or the black from the laser burn will rub off on everything!

Be careful wiping off the CR5560F (thin) ring. It could bend easily.

TIP: Scan the pattern sheet with the shroud and nozzles. This way if I screw up the adapter or nozzles I can print up more on 110 lb. stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment