Sunday, January 30, 2011

Dr. Zooch Vanguard Eagle Build Part 4

I know, this one is out of order!
This Part 4 Blog Post disappeared and I had to write it up again.
Continue with the build going back to the Part 5 post from January 11, 2011.

In Step 2, you cut some smaller segments from the the T55 body tube.


You could use the supplied marking guide, but mine didn't make it all the way around the tube.

You could still use this guide easily enough.
Make a pencil line as far around as you can, then rotate the guide and finish the line.



Instead of using the supplied cutting guide, I used my Odd'l Rockets Cutter tool. (I know, it's a shameless plug.)

The first cut segment is 1 7/8" long. A second 1" long piece 1" is then cut.




Here's the 1 7/8" long and 1" long piece cut from the T-55 tube.




No comments:

Post a Comment